For a few months, Facebook has allowed us to take 360 photos on our mobile devices from its App, which gives us an overview of the environment we want to show without the need to use other devices, applications or specific software.
Taking this type of photos seems easy, but we will have to do a few preliminary tests before finding the perfect image.
To start practicing we just have to select the option in our Facebook App :
- We go to the News section and click as we always do to publish
- A list of options appears at the bottom and we choose 360 photo
- We press the button that appears on the screen and follow the guide that shows us to collect Honduras Mobile Database
- all the landscape or background that we want to appear in the photo.
- We press the arrow when we are done and we will see how some numbers appear that indicate that the photo is loading.
- Once loaded we have to touch the photo and move it to the point where we want it to begin to be seen at the moment of its publication.
- The 360 photo will be saved on our roll and if we upload it to Facebook we will find it in “Your photos”
Facebook gives us the option of placing a 360 photo on the cover of our profiles, uploading it either from our mobile files, in the cloud, in our images, or from My Facebook Photos:
- We go to the camera icon that appears in the upper right part of our screen
- Click update cover photo
- Choose one of my photos
- Upload 360 photo
Once published, all Facebook users will be able to see the photo (the 360 symbol appears in the center of the screen indicating with and a circle on the right that indicates the part we are seeing) and interact with our cover, being able to see the Complete image by simply dragging the cursor, if we see it from the computer and scrolling the screen if we see it from a mobile device.
Something very simple but that will give a different Brother Cell Phone List touch to our Facebook cover.
Do you like 360 photos for Facebook covers?